Thursday, 10 April 2014

WTF

I was in wattpad AND I SEE THIS O.O
Iäll go and researh

A major security flaw recently discovered in a popular library for the SSL protocol—the cryptographic underpinning of a bulk of all web transactions—has been discovered that could affect a large number of bitcoin services. The two year old flaw, named “Heartbleed” affects versions of OpenSSL that could weaken the security of encrypted web traffic, which is used to protect sensitive information such as passwords, messages, e-commerce, and banking. As OpenSSL is the most popular library used to implement SSL the implications are rather broad.
Amidst these implications bitcoin-related websites have already been hit.
Bitcoin services respond to vulnerability
Due to its popularity as an SSL library, OpenSSL is widely used and the presentation of the Heartbleed security flaw makes bitcoin-related websites especially vulnerable due to the cryptographc savvy of attackers interested in getting their hands on virtual coin.
o.o
I am so scared
Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment